10 October 2013

customer base


When I was deciding who I was going to write for I made a list.  I really did.  I had a collection of who I wanted to write for, the five or so different groups of people that I thought would be interested in hearing what I had to say and possibly buying my stuff.  Once I had those down I decided to list the things that each of them would be interested in.  I went all out, saying everything that I thought may interest them in the slightest.  Then I saw what they had in common.  Then I decided to focus on those things in my blogs and my other work.  Those people were my target base.

So, how did you determine your target customer base?

Do you want to be featured on my blog with some of these questions?  Go to these interview questions and fill them out, answer as many as you want or do not want to.  I will more than likely edit them down anyways. Then send them to me at thevicagirl, and I will go ahead and post your interview.  I will be intermixing interviews with other posts, so your interview may not appear for a while, do not get upset at this please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?