15 October 2013

What they never tell you an architect is -from myspace

Original post date: 9 Oct 2006 


So, I've just started architecture school, which I of course love, even though I don't have time for anything, I mean anything, else.  But what I never realized was what all I am suppose to know how to do.  The best part being they don't teach most of it, you are just suppose to be able to do it.  So here is a list, which I am sure will grow of what they never tell you an architect is...

Drafter
Sketch Artist
Painter
Photographer
Photo Editor
Website Designer
Drawer
Rich
Model Builders
Researchers
Hikers
Wood Workers
Welders
Computer Expert
Multi-tasker
Microwave Chef
Self Entertainer
Procrastinator
Writer
Fibber
Tall
Video Editor
Material Expert
Graphic Designer

That's all I can think of right now.  Maybe more later.


Disclaimer:  This post was originally made on the website MySpaceMySpace has changed and I don't use it anymore.  However, I didn't want to loose this.  So, now you can enjoy them here on my blog as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?