16 July 2013

The perfect day

I have thought about my ideal day, or week, a lot.  Being free from having little children, or even a husband, I can do things the way that I want.  I may be crazy, but I have figured out that in a perfect world I would be working, a lot.  I would love to have a full time job letting me work from early in the morning, yes, early like 6, then work into the afternoon, but only four days a week.  Then to work a second job at night and on the weekends.  Then have my late nights available for doing all sorts of internet work, ready to be there for the next day.  Although, now thinking about it, I don't know how I would get the time to find a guy and to convince him into marrying me.

So, what is your ideal day like?


Do you want to be featured on my blog with some of these questions?  Go to these interview questions and fill them out, answer as many as you want or do not want to.  I will more than likely edit them down anyways. Then send them to me at thevicagirl, and I will go ahead and post your interview.  I will be intermixing interviews with other posts, so your interview may not appear for a while, do not get upset at this please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?