10 July 2013

Top 3 Movies of all time


1) Newsies - best movie, love it.  I love teenage boys singing.  I love musicals.  I love Christian Bale.  Good stuff.

2) Goonies - just the right amount of cheese.  It has actually gained some sort of a following, even to the point that people love it without even knowing why they love it.

3) Camp - you get so many point if you have ever seen this show.  It was an indie musical, with a great cast and some completely insane characters.  However, the music kicks butt!

So, what is your top 3 all time favorite movies? 

Do you want to be featured on my blog with some of these questions?  Go to these interview questions and fill them out, answer as many as you want or do not want to.  I will more than likely edit them down anyways. Then send them to me at thevicagirl, and I will go ahead and post your interview.  I will be intermixing interviews with other posts, so your interview may not appear for a while, do not get upset at this please.

1 comment:

  1. My favorites are:
    Fiddler on the Roof
    Les Miserables
    Sound of Music

    Mutti

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?