10 January 2013

How did I learn to blog?

How did I learn to blog?  I like books.  When I was doing a project on ten of my favorite buildings I came up with thirteen.  My classmates were amazed, some struggling to find eight.  Granted, this was back before the web was that popluar, and back before facebook (can you remember then?)  But I told them I had looked at books.  I had found tons of books with cool buildings.  Just like that, I have found tons of books on blogging.  

The basics of the web however were taught to me by Hanson.  Yep, the MMMBop singing Hanson.  How you ask?  Well, as a member of their fan club I was given some space online to create a little webpage.  So, I did.  But, it had none of the programs that are so common in making pages today, so I read their tutorials and taught myself how to do html.  I love it, and still get a thrill out of making a page out of raw code.  Granted, I rarely do that anymore, most places won't let you, or you have to trick it into doing it.

But, I am still learning, constantly.  There is always something new to read, something new to learn, something new to try.  Blogging is constantly changing, as is all things on the internet.  

So, who taught you or how did you learn to use a blog?

Do you want to be featured on my blog with some of these questions?  Go to these interview questions and fill them out, answer as many as you want or do not want to.  I will more than likely edit them down anyways. Then send them to me at thevicagirl, and I will go ahead and post your interview.  I will be intermixing interviews with other posts, so your interview may not appear for a while, do not get upset at this please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?