07 June 2014

Unique Fun Pool Design

Hey guys, I have been enjoying looking back on some old designs that I have done, and I came across this wonderful design for a pool.  I don't get a nice pool here in Utah, what with there being snow half of the year, but I have always had such a romantic with pools.  I loved this one because it was unique as well as having a striking graphical presence.  I made the basic design in AutoCAD years ago, and just now updated it as well as made it graphical in Photoshop, for those of you that aren't in my head and know what the lines mean.  Here, it is, enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I love your pool design. We do have a pool, but nothing fancy at all. Most of my garden and landscaping is out front so the dogs can not disturb or eat it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?