16 May 2014

Harmony's House Plans

Hey guys, as I have been looking back at my old AutoCAD drawings, I have found this whole set of house plans. That's right, a whole set. If you really wanted, you could take them all to the city and get them approved to build, along with paperwork of course. However, I wouldn't, because first, my cousin lives on the property and you'd have to demolish her house. And second, as I have learned, since I made these, like eight years ago, it isn't that great of a design, and has issues. Anyways, I hope you enjoy looking at them anyways. If you ever wonder why it takes so long for architects to design something for you, we have to design and come up with all of this, so.... be patient.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?