23 July 2013

business five year plan

Five years down the road will I still be making jewelry, I don't know.  I would like to say yes, it is a fun pastime for me and I enjoy it a lot.  However, there are many other things I would like to branch out and make.  Jewelry feels so limiting.  I have been thinking about moving into maybe some light design, or some supplies for others to make things with.  I would like to say that I have a plan for the next five years, but I do not.  I like to take it day by day and see what happens.  I'm always on the lookout for something new, so stay tuned and we will see where life takes us together.

So, where do you see your business in 5 years?


Do you want to be featured on my blog with some of these questions?  Go to these interview questions and fill them out, answer as many as you want or do not want to.  I will more than likely edit them down anyways. Then send them to me at thevicagirl, and I will go ahead and post your interview.  I will be intermixing interviews with other posts, so your interview may not appear for a while, do not get upset at this please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?