24 April 2013

top 10 blog ideas for bloggers

I know as bloggers we are always on the hunt for new blog ideas.  I have a friend who rarely blogs because she doesn't know what to blog about.  Here is a list I have come up with of 10 things to blog about.  In theory you should be able to do multiple blogs on each idea.  Have fun and happy blogging!

1- Holiday posts, post about how you spent your holiday.
2- Gratitude posts, post what you are thankful for, I have a friend who does this at the end of every blog.
3- New tips you have just learned, share the knowledge.
4- Pictures of what you are doing.  If you have done something fun or new, people like to see.
5- Free graphics, or other downloadable things.  People love free things.
6- Top 10 lists of any kind...
7- Exciting things you have done during the week.  And by exciting, they can be plain, like climbing a tree.  If you are passionate about it, it makes for an interesting blog.
8- Something you recently read about.  Do some reading on other blogs and see what they have to say. Don't just copy, make it your own by using it as a starting off point.
9- Top tweets.  I have a friend who always makes a blog at the end of the month on his most popular tweets. 10- Answer a question, either from someone that asked on your blog, twitter, or an email.  People have questions, find them and answer.   

So, what are 10 blog post ideas for bloggers?


Do you want to be featured on my blog with some of these questions?  Go to these interview questions and fill them out, answer as many as you want or do not want to.  I will more than likely edit them down anyways. Then send them to me at thevicagirl, and I will go ahead and post your interview.  I will be intermixing interviews with other posts, so your interview may not appear for a while, do not get upset at this please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?