19 February 2013

Put yourself in your own building!

Just thought I would share with you some of my favorite pictures I have created.  In school I had a teacher who didn't care about the architecture design, as long as the pictures looked kool (yes, with a k).  This project was to take some machine components that were already made and make them into some fun blown up architecture.  We modeled it in Rhino, then moved it over to 3D Studio Max for the rendering process.  I thought it was a lot of fun, and love the way that they turned out.  It's too bad that we can't really live in a world where we have huge floating bolts.  We also got to make little scale figures of ourselfs to put into the world, complete with reflections and shadows.  Very cool, and a way fun photoshoot.  So yes, that is me multiple times in the pictures.  Five points if you can find one of my favorite ones, me being a ghost (and no, it is not invisible, I have a sheet over me trying to be scary.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?