31 October 2014

Tis time for Halloween

I love this picture.  It brings back so many memories of the times when I was a kid dressing up for Halloween.  The easiest costume was always a ghost, and always had special meaning to me.  One year my whole family dressed up like ghosts, which is one of my favorite times from when I was a child. 

I also liked the trick or treating.  Not that I liked the going, or even the getting of candy.  Nope, I would much rather stay at home and pass out the candy to the other children that came.  It is still one of my favorite parts.  I like to get dressed up and hand out things to the little ghosts that come to my door.

Hope your Halloween is filled with fun.  What are some of your favorite memories as a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?