15 April 2014

happy tax day!!!!


I would like to wish a Happy 32nd (edit: 33rd) Anniversary to my parents.  See, while you are all worried about getting your taxes done, some of us have been done for months....  And my parents were getting married.  The story goes that my Mother went in with her interview with the my Father to see the Bishop.  While there they tried to decide on a date, either my Father or the Bishop always had something going on, so they couldn't get married that day, my Mother didn't have a problem with any.  They finally picked April 15th, and my Mother didn't dare tell them it was tax day.  They were married, and have lived happily since.  So, as you panic today, we celebrate.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?