05 March 2014

Apartment Floor Plan

I daydream, a lot.  Mostly in which I am doing something I wish that I was doing in real life, but am not.  A lot of those include famous people, and I know that it is not happening, ever.  However, I have noticed an interesting trend in my daydreams, a lot of them include me designing houses.  I can't tell you how many of the same daydream I have had, yet they have multiple houses.

This is an apartment that came about when I was daydreaming.  I then had to put it down in AutoCAD so I could save it.  I really like the different angles of the walls, creating some fun spaces.  It is a quaint place, yet roomy because it somehow involved a rich star.  Someone from Harry Potter, I'll let you guess who.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?