10 November 2012

Why do I blog?

I started to blog when my mother told me I needed to write a book.  You see, I had been doing so much reading about anything green that I could get my hands on.  She told me that I probably knew enough I could write my own book instead of reading others.  I had been toying with the idea to write a blog anyways, so I decided that I could give it a shot.  Afterall, I didn't have tons of knoweledge about each topic of being green to write a book, nor did I really agree with everything that people said.  So, I decided to write my own opionions.

I enjoyed writing, and learning more and more.  I still do.  As I have learned more some of my views have changed, and life has changed, and the blog has morphed into something else from what it started at.  Yet at the heart of it is still living a green lifestyle.  Afterall, although I think that the 'being green' thing is a trend that will go away, I think that a lot of the things that it promotes are important to the wellbeing of the earth, and more importantly of life and how you should live it.

So, why did you start blogging?


Do you want to be featured on my blog with some of these questions?  Go to these interview questions and fill them out, answer as many as you want or do not want to.  I will more than likely edit them down anyways. Then send them to me at thevicagirl, and I will go ahead and post your interview.  I will be intermixing interviews with other posts, so your interview may not appear for a while, do not get upset at this please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?