12 July 2012

no more shampoo

I have heard about people who do not shampoo their hair, ever, and that it has nicely evened itself out.  I do not know about this thing.  I have tried not to wash my hair for a few days, and it hasn't worked out well for me.  I may be crazy, but I like that feeling of having nothing, at all, in my hair.  It feels really nice.  The shampoo does that. 

I have also heard of people using other items to clean their hair.  I am not sure about this either, I know that food has good stuff it in, but to use it on your hair as well as your belly?  I am not sure.

I would like to know your thoughts on it.  Have you heard of this?  Have you tried this?  Do you know anybody who does?

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who tried the baking soda thing for a while. Shew as really into the whole organic natural thing but in the end, she hated it.
    She said she hated the way her hair felt and smelled!

    I dont think I could ever get away with it!! I seriously wash my hair every day because it's so oily!! I've wanted to try that dry shampoo for awhile now though! It would be sweet to not blow my hair dry EVERY.SINGLE.DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?