16 July 2012

don't dry

Okay, I don't understand why you would in the first place. I am horrified that my friend dry cleans just as she is horrified she that I don't.


What is dry cleaning really? First, you take clothes that are most likely not at all natural and therefore not a very green way of being made. Then the place carefully dumps a bunch of chemicals onto it, and then pretends to wash it off. Remember that smell they always have? Then it is put on a wire hanger and in a plastic bag, if you are responsible enough they get recycled, but most likely it just gets thrown away.

Right, so you dump a whole lot of money into this very disturbing process. I buy clothes that don't need dry cleaning. Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?