12 April 2011

circles


This came about in a very round about way.  I have a pair of earrings I won, that retailed at $120, and all they are is a metal disk.  I have wanted to try and make some similar, for a lot less, but haven’t got around to it.
I was then inspired, that a necklace with a bunch of these metal disks together at the end would be a great looking one. However, because of lack of motivation to try the metal disks it never got built.



So one day, while staring at my sketches, and seeing my favorite material, a 5 1/4” floppy disk scatted all over my workspace I decided I could put the two together and make a necklace.  I was quite happy with the result, and if you are to, I have it on sale here:  Computer Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?