11 March 2014

I didn't watch the Bachelor and I feel great

I have a confession to make, this season of the Bachelor, I didn't watch it.  It is the first time in a long time that I haven't.  I decided it was a stupid show, full of stupid drama, and stupid girls, doing stupid things, and I decided that a couple of years ago.  However, there was nothing else on my free digital TV, so we use to watch it.  It was almost a family tradition, having to always watch this stupid show.

Well, this season, we turned it off!  We said, enough is enough, we are not getting sucked into it again.  And you know what?  I don't feel like I have missed a single thing.  In fact, I feel liberated.  I have no idea who was on the show, and do not care.

Sure, I did have to find more things to do on my Monday nights, such as maybe a movie, or more time writing, or even talking to my family *gasp*  I know, crazy isn't it?  But, it has been such a nice time not depending on the Bachelor for my entertainment, and I hope to never go back.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Sometimes it's hard to control our habits, but it's awesome that you were able to control it. Thanks for linking up at the TGIF blog hop!

    May from La Vie En May

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?