18 February 2014

a little behind the scenes photoshot makeup


You may recall that back in 2012 I made some fun little hats, and dressed up for them.  It was a process, there was at least nine different outfits I had, all with different makeup.  I knew that I would be making a lot of changes in my makeup, and didn't want to apply the heavy stuff before the simpler looks.  So, I made a drawing of what I wanted my makeup to look like for the different outfits.  It was a great looking sketch, almost as artistic as the photographs.  So, as I was cleaning out something and came across the paper, I decided that you should be able to witness the beauty that it was.  I also suggest doing something like this if you are doing a photoshoot, it helps a lot with the planning.  Planning is half the battle in getting good shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?