06 January 2014

new direction

I don't know if you have noticed or not, or even if I have told you or not, but my blog is going to be changing directions this year.  I use to just post about being green, but it is not my passion as much anymore.  I have moved onto more passionate things as the years have gone by.  I now will be posting more personal type things, things that I think may interest you.  If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.  If not, I will just continue to post the things that I am currently passionate about, and hopefully you will be able to get some use out of it.  Thanks always for reading, I know blogger has been a brat recently, hence I have lost touch with a lot of the blogs I use to read, however, I am glad if you are still reading these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?