22 November 2013

I know, it's not Thanksgiving....

For all of those who read my blog, which I am guessing isn't much more than one person, I would like to tell you all I know that yesterday is not Thanksgiving.  You see, I currently work in retail, and this is the busy year, so I do not get a lot of time to do things.  I have scheduled my life out to automatically do things for the next couple of months, and part of that is blogs.  The calendar I was using was not nice to me and lied.  So, although my blog wished you a happy Thanksgiving a bit early, I am not crazy, and do know when Thanksgiving is.  It is that day I get to go to work at 7 at night until 1:30 in the morning, come visit me if you would like, it will be crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?