26 March 2013

I wish... -from brickfish

Original post date: 31 March 2009 


I wish I had something good to wish for in this campaign.

Sure I could be all cheesy and wish for world peace or life to be free of trouble.  But come on?  Is that really going to happen?  I doubt it.

I could wish for supernatural powers.  Flying would be the best, but I'm happy being who I am.

I could wish for talents.  I'd love to be able to play the guitar better, be better at art, do this and that.  But I know that if I really want it to work on it and be able to do it.  I'm the only one to blame for that.

I could also wish for things.  I would love a VW Bug, nice house, lots of money.  But what kind of happiness will that bring?  None.

I do wish I could travel more.  See the world - or at least more than school and home.  I could do that though.  I could just go if I wanted.  I need the money to do that, but I'm working on saving up.

So what do I really wish for?  Something good to wish for.  Most things in life are never going to happen - winning a million dollars.  Or, you can work for them and make them come true - becoming a millionaire.


Disclaimer:  This post was originally made on the website Brickfish.  It was entered into a contest, got lots of views, votes and comments.  Brickfish has changed, even got removed altogether, since I originally posted.  However, I didn't want to loose these again, I put a lot of time into them.  So, now you can enjoy them here on my blog as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Emotional Outbursts?